Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 2 - Photoshop Usage

Second Day
• What did you do today?
Today,  we learnt on how to use Photoshop and to make ourselves look more… Different. We took a picture of ourselves in the pose that we want to be after tea break and then we used those photos and some of the photos from the internet and used Photoshop to make ourselves look like what we want to be. 
•What did you learn today?
Today, I learned on how to use Photoshop the right way using different layers and what different commands do to the pictures. I also learnt how to use Paint and make artificial things like buildings etc. so that the photo can be well-suited to the environment.
• How do you feel about today's activities?
I now know how Photoshop works and what I should to to make sure that whatever Photoshop I make is reliable and it is all about imagination when it comes to making photos.
This can help me when I decide to take on computer designing when I grow up so that I can make myself easier to use Photoshop for whatever reasons.

I feel that this camp is very meaningful and I really appreciate that the Professor spent so much time teaching us on how to use Photoshop so that in the future when I use Photoshop again, I can easily use it without trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment